Types: Circulators, in-line centrifugal pumps, vertical in-line pumps, and end-suction pumps
Uses: Hydronic heating and cooling systems for commercial and industrial applications.
Thrush’s hydronic pumps provide you with a flexible, sustainable solution to get the desired water pressure and velocity you need for optimum efficiency.
- Inline mount design reduces occupied space
- Centerline suction and discharge evenly balances the weight on piping
- Inlet diffuser section simplifies the installation by keeping the same size of suction and discharge connection
- End suction pump flexible-coupled or close-coupled and bronze fitted with a single mechanical seal
- Vertical centerline design which is self-venting and minimizes pipe strain