Use: Steam boilers
Pressure: Up to 1,600 psig available
Blowdown separators use a safe, economical, flash purification process for enhancing blowdown effectiveness by preventing scale and buildup of harmful solids.
- Blowdown prevents buildup of harmful solids in steam boilers
- Blowdown helps maintain boiler water level safety controls
- Built-in Aftercooler protects wastewater disposal systems
- Compact Blowdown Separators — ASME Section VIII 250 psig tank design
- Blowoff Tanks for specific applications and ASME code requirements