We have in-house professional engineers with experience in every aspect of today’s steam and hydronic systems. Our experienced field engineering staff combined with our focus on boiler systems enables PBBS to be an effective partner for analysis, improvements, system projects, drawings, and engineering needs.
We work closely with our service and sales staff to:
- Evaluate equipment, controls, and plant operations to maximize the efficiency and effectiveness of existing boiler systems.
- Examine systems and operating practices to pinpoint inefficiencies and offer strategies for conservation or improvements.
- Investigate performance issues, diagnose problems, and recommend solutions on existing systems or equipment.
- Analyze and recommend repairs, retrofit, or replacement of equipment for most any boiler system.
- Examine system capacity, operation, and boiler equipment for current and future plant needs.
- Perform energy audits and condition reports including steam, hydronic, and boiler system analysis. We also provide detailed reports including recommendations and energy conservation methods.
- Provide drawings for system control and piping updates or revisions.